Pnau's "Into The Sky"

Pnau brought us this new tune in August 2017 as one of the singles that prepared us for their latest album "Changa". Peter Mayes, Nick Littlemore and Sam Littemore as the responsible ones behind this fantastic dance "thing".
As always, they used synths as one of the most "important" instruments of "Changa"'s tracks. Before "Into The Sky" they released "Chameleon", which got them into the Aria Weekly Charts and Best Dance Release, awarded by Aria. "Into The Sky" sounds awesome! I have already listened to Pnau when they released "Changes", which they "co-released" with Faul and Wad Ad. This song sounds so great and is, in my opinion, another great example of how great australian music is. I discovered Pnau when I was listening to Empire Of The Sun, Pnau's Nick Littlemore duet with Luke Steele ("The Sleepy Jackson"), on Youtube and I suddenly look at "The Truth", which is one of my favorite tunes by this australian duet (Pnau). I compare this new album ("Changa") with the 70s/80s dance music. They have, in my opinion, the "knowledge" to create such great tunes to make everyone dance and "feel" the song. I always oved this kind of instruments. Synths make the songs, when well used (like in this case), sound more fresh and have a much bigger impact on the quality of the songs. As you guys may have noticed before I am a big lover of australian music and synthesizers.
Here's the video of "Into The Sky" for you to watch and listen. 

Comments

Popular Posts