Midnight Juggernauts' "Into The Galaxy" is a masterpiece!

Midnight Juggernauts, a band from Melbourne, Australia, made this fantastic piece of music in 2008. I became addicted to this song in the moment I heard it for the first time. It's an awesome song in which synths were used in a way that I can't imagine how this song would be without them (I am not saying this song is bad, it is really cool!). Synths make the identity of this song. I think the band made this song feel a bit more "mysterious" with the use of synths. They make the song really have some "mystery". I don't remember the last time I heard this song but it's so good to have contact with it one more time. They have released a "few" more songs since the release of "Into The Galaxy", like "Memorium", whose video shows how the song's title has something to do with it; "Vital Signs", which is part of my favorite songs list; and some more great stuff. I am not really sure if I'm right but I think his voice is comparable to David Bowie's. This piece of art is a great example of how synths can be used in a correct and captivating way, because when you write a song and you make a melody you can't use synths in everything you think it fits and then the fans/the people that listen to it think that you used them too much or you didn't choose the right presets/sounds for your melody. Yeah, I know
this because I live in the world of music since I was like 2/3 years old. In my opinion, the lyrics really make the way we use synths in the process of creating a song. To conclude, this song is one of the best I got the opportunity to listen to and I'm sure you will enjoy it too. Here's the video for you to watch/listen.

Comments

Popular Posts